Nearly everyone has seen this scene.
The Wedding Ceremony is over, except for one thing.
The attendees wait.
The groom raises his foot and crushes a glass wrapped in cloth.
The crowd rises, cheers, the couple kiss and walk back down the aisle –
a Happily Married Couple!!
Then — Ron runs up to grab the glass, and spirits it away….
Below you will see the steps to the finished product.
1 The broken glass
2) Even smaller pieces
3) In the Kiln ready for fusing
4) The finished fused glass
5) Ground round
6) The pattern: A Hamsa with Two Doves of Peace
7) A small portion of the finished piece, highlighting the fused glass
8) A small portion of the finished piece, highlighting the iridescence
9) The Finished Piece hanging in a window.
Know anyone getting married?
Grab the Glass and get it to me!